It is becoming more and more acceptable in our society to have “work done” on our faces. Gone are the days when no one wanted to admit to having had plastic surgery and face lifts, although whispers to the contrary abounded.
Plastic surgery is certainly one way to look younger. However, it is an invasive surgery and is also generally quite expensive.
More and more people want to look younger, and the thought of doing something along the anti-aging line is tempting. But to go under the knife? Not so much. And besides, who but the rich and famous can even afford such a thing.
I’m here to tell you that anti-aging can be accomplished with easy, simple, non-surgical, non-invasive treatments, and that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
Skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, anti-aging treatments – whatever you want to call it, there are a number of non-surgical cosmetic procedures that can be done with a minimum of downtime, a minimum of discomfort, and a whole lot of “Lookin’ Good!”
Here are a few examples:
1. Botox – One of the simplest procedures, and one of the most popular, Botox injections are done with the teeniest needle for basically a pain-free experience. The fine lines and wrinkles of the forehead and brow are relaxed.
2. Dermal Fillers – This procedure is used to replace volume that has been depleted due to the aging process, and that has left the face looking drawn, haggard, and filled with wrinkles. Plumping the facial skin up with smoothes out wrinkles and even the deep creases around the nose and from the mouth to the chin.
3. Mixto Fractional CO2 – One of the most effective non-surgical treatments available, laser energy is used here to resurface the facial skin. The laser works to not only “blast” away old, aged skin, but also stimulates new cell and collagen growth.
4. Elos Refirm – This procedure uses radio frequency (RF) to penetrate deep into the skin where it reverses the effects of gravity by shrinking the stretched collagen fibers resulting in skin tightening.
5. Microdermabrasion – Over time aging can cause the skin on the face to become dull and drab looking. This treatment exfoliates the outer surface of the skin, resulting in a beautiful glow. This procedure is more than just “exfoliating” like you can do at home. It combines adjustable suction with fine micro-crystals which gently removes dead skin cells, revealing the brighter skin underneath. Being a simple procedure and one of the least expensive, it’s a good one to use if you have a job interview or big event coming up.
6. Hydrafacial – Moisturizing is key to any anti-aging program. The aging skin loses its ability to keep hydrated, resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. This skin resurfacing procedure not only removes impurities from skin cells, but bathes the skin with cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing serums. Fine lines, wrinkles, and even hyperpigmentation (discoloration) are improved, often within just fifteen minutes.
This list is just a partial look at the many different non-surgical procedures that are available in these wonderful modern times, to help you look younger, more vibrant, and absolutely more confident.